Monday, August 24, 2009

Mr. Miner Nails it Again

Best Set of Summer

With all the love for 8/1 I've heard around i was pleasantly delighted to see this.

As if we were both riding the same wave for 6 shows straight, Mr. Miner AGAIN comes out with this terrific review that melds perfectly with my own thoughts.

I will never forget some moments from this show, moments which are burned into my memory like the opening notes of Mike's on 4/3/98 and the "we love to take a bath" from 7/3/00.

1. A truly mind numbing Melt in the pouring rain
2. The Drowned 2nd set opener...it was perfect.
3. The C&P transition. It literally smacked you in the face as hard as the rain had just a little while earlier, but with a much softer landing.

I think in the end, it all comes down to what are you going to pop in and listen to 5 years from now?

This set will absolutely be high on the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment